Research Fellow in Control of Soft Actuators and Soft Robots
The Department of Mechanical Engineering in the Faculty of Engineering at the National University of Singapore (NUS) has one opening for a Research Fellow with expertise in control of soft actuators/robots.
• Strong research background in control of robots, and/or control method/algorithm;
• Excellent publication record, i.e., journal and/or conference publications on control of robots, and/or control method/algorithm.
• Excellent communication skills;
• High creativity for independent work;
• A strong desire to work as part of a research team.
Salary and benefits will be commensurable with educational qualifications and working experience.
Applications, with full CV and a covering letter stating suitability for the post, are to be made electronically to
Associate Prof. CHEW Chee Meng at email: firstname.lastname@example.org, and
Assistant Prof ZHU Jian at email: email@example.com
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.