- For all SEED -related studies, once the manuscript is accepted by journal, please submit your final version of paper and dataset to SEED committee for recording purposes.
- Please view our Publication tab or consult senior SEED authors to avoid making duplicated research proposal.
- It is recommended to use dm5 variable, which is definition of diabetes status based on American Diabetes Association for our SEED datasets.
- [11 April 2017] Please note that the Project List (under Publication Related) link is now password-protected (besides the main site’s password). Please contact Ms Chee Miao Li for further information. Tabs that are protected are Project List, Study Information and Grant Information.
- [20 April 2017] For researchers working on SINDI-2, please kindly note this methodology paper SINDI2 methodology and impact of migration on systemic and eye outcomes that might be helpful for your own studies. Here are the corresponding SINDI-2 Supplementary Tables.
For data requests/ inquiries:
Ms Sangeetha Nagarajah, Assistant Director
Please refer to http://bit.ly/2q9fIdz for data requests.
For statistical analysis and manuscript issues:
Dr Marco Yu Chak Yan, Senior Biostatistician
Ms Chee Miao Li, Biostatistician
Please refer to http://bit.ly/2mWegO2 for manuscript proposal requests.