SciFinder web is the web version of SciFinder Scholar 2007 (client version).
It has new and enhanced features that speed up your research and workflow. These features allow you to:
- Export a reference from SciFinder web to your EndNote library
- Set an alert for a topic using the Keep Me Posted tool
- Search for additional or similar reactions
- Refine reaction result using Non-participating Functional Groups tool
- Create your own substance template
- Search a substance using CAS number / common chemical name
- Convert your client saved .sfr files to web .akx files using this program.
Unlike SciFinder Scholar 2007, there’s no installation for SciFinder web. You only need to do a one-time registration using your NUS email account.
Click here for the registration details and guides on accessing SciFinder web on and off campus. To learn more about SciFinder web, watch the SciFinder web online tutorial. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions regarding SciFinder web.
Linda Janti Oei