Thank you everyone for participating in the ORCID Challenge, which was held from 13 to 31 March.
And now a drum roll for the winners…
$50 Kinokuniya Voucher – Lee Soh Ee (xxx819)
$20 Starbucks Voucher – Ma Ho Yin (Axxxx127N)
$20 Kinokuniya Voucher – Lim Yang Lu Regan Edberine (Axxxx605Y)
$10 Starbucks Vouchers:
- Amanda Chong Ci En (Axxxx916B)
- Chen Yushu (Axxxx506Y)
- Chim Chee Kong (xxx932)
- Elza Cheslie Loo Dela Cruz (Axxxx146A)
- Khor Rui En (Axxxx425H)
- Loke Yuan Ren (xxx805)
- Mandakhalikar Kedar Diwakar (xxx170)
- Tan Xin You (Axxxx242L)
- Yap Bei Yi, Bernice (Axxxx362J)
- Zheng Junjie (Axxxx210A)
Researcher Mug with your very own customized ORCID iD:
- Choi Kwan Bum (xxx660)
- Lee Chun Hung (Axxxx948U)
- Lee Jian Ler (Axxxx628M)
- Sandra Guzman Lingbawan (Axxxx243R)
- Shannon Lee Xinjing (Axxxx255N)
- Shi Huilin (Axxxx467X)
- Tan Yuen Ling Lynette (xxx463)
Congratulations to all the winners! Please check your NUS email on the collection time and procedures.
For the rest, keep a look out for upcoming events from NUS Libraries, you can be the next WINNER!
While the ORCID Challenge has ended, you can still register for an ORCID iD @ orcid.org/register.
Create and take advantage of its benefits:
- Distinguishes you from other researchers with similar names
- Stays with you for life whichever institution you go to
- Acts as your online CV to increase your research visibility
- And more