Week 5 came fast and we started the assignment 3. For assignment 3 we have only 3 people, so it is quite difficult at brain-storming. So it took some days for us to finalize the idea. Thus we started coding a little bit late.
Unlikely assignment 1, we had Rahij doing all the stuffs such as skeleton, deploying, etc. For this assignment I had to do that. So lots of trouble with that as I have not done that before. I had to re-deploy for quite some times. But finally everything is ok.
Only about 10 more days and the app is still in beginning state. So we are speeding up to complete it. I think we can finish it in the next 3-4 days hopefully.