Finally assignment 1 & 2 have been done. This week was so hard for our assignment 1 as we need to change quite a of thing, from designs to technical things to fulfill the aspirations. By the way we got bugs also, and even worse we only knew when Colin said about that 🙁 So it took quite a lot of time debugging. For example the like button did not work at the first time. Then it took us some days to figure out that it was Facebook’s problems (or Amazon we dont know) as the DNS did not work. So we had to change to IP address for the like button.
About assignment 2, it was quite interested for me. I used to think that it was ridiculous as exact 20 slides, exact 20 seconds per slide, etc that was something new to me. I had never seen something like that before. So we got lots of fun every rehearsals as we need to calculate the exact time for each slide. Finally I felt it was the exact thing for developers 🙂
Now it is time to come up with Assignment 3. Let’s do it 🙂