My Essay Writing Experience

During the course of this module, there were times where deadlines were tight amidst all my other modules and mid-terms, however, I was able to submit my assignments on time and thus, I feel that I have done well in that aspect. I used to have trouble finishing my essays as I tend to run out of things to write and through this module, I have learned how to craft out an essay outline before writing and search for additional materials so as to aid in my essay writing. While it is important to source for additional information, I learned that it is equally important for me to paraphrase these points if I were to incorporate them into my essay.

As the essay was on digital divide, I was quite confused on whether it was digital divide that caused the problems or the problems caused the digital divide. In the end, I opted to go with digital divide being a vicious cycle, where both the problems, such as poverty and digital divide affect each other. Adding on, I have not researched on this topic before and so I had spend some time trying to understand and research on the topic (mostly through the internet) before I could start writing on the essay. Also, although I tried to use the information from the excerpts adapted from van Dijk as I had trouble using most of the information in my essay. However, one of the main problem I still face is that I tend to stray away from my train of thoughts, such as linking back to the topic sentence and also, I had trouble evaluating my solutions. Therefore, the only way I can do the address the problem now is to continue to practice writing more essays and plan an essay outline before starting writing and stick with it.

62 Comments on My Essay Writing Experience

1. Rachel Braun
    June 20, 2019 at 8:58 pm (5 months ago)

Hi guys, you havent already know how to write a good essay and other terms paper? from now it is now a problem with the help of successful essay service you will have an exlusive paper for a short period of time

2. Himanshu mishra
    July 25, 2019 at 3:52 pm (4 months ago)

Many many thanks for sharing this article with us, I have a tutorial for you just from here learn that how to change ringtone in windows 10 mobile in easy steps without facing any issue.

3. Ujang
    July 29, 2019 at 5:29 pm (4 months ago)

Akatemiatutkija Susanne Dahlgren näyttää kuvia obat peninggi badan tiens asli ja kertoo pitkäaikaisesta tutkimuskohteestaan Jemenistä.

4. eve green
    August 30, 2019 at 1:43 pm (2 months ago)

Many many thanks for sharing this article with us,
    Best Mattress

5. Lily Jacob
    September 14, 2019 at 1:34 pm (2 months ago)

I highly appreciate your valuable sharing. Case Study Assignment Help will make you avail experience an innovative and comprehensive way of learning with us due to our greater support.

6. emmamorales
    September 14, 2019 at 1:36 pm (2 months ago)

Such a use full for me you have made some good information post keep doing great job Assignment Help USA

7. Merry Rose
    September 14, 2019 at 2:49 pm (2 months ago)

It’s nice to find the details so much information about different writing essay. Assignment Provider Australia services are easy to get on the pockets of the students who have limited expenses to purchase assignment writing services.

8. helen colly
    September 14, 2019 at 3:01 pm (2 months ago)

This post is very help full for me such a wonder full information post i love it dude College Essay Help

9. hele ncolly
    September 14, 2019 at 3:23 pm (2 months ago)

Excellent post,I appreciate these stuff.i have really enjoyed reading such an interesting blog Dissertation Writing Help

10. monica bellucci
    September 14, 2019 at 3:29 pm (2 months ago)

Thanks a very informative sharing. Finance Assignment Help is the leading academic help service which is providing comprehensive finance homework help to the International Students.