Once exams are over on 4/12/2010, Level 1 renovation will begin.
So, folks, note the stuff that is going to happen:
4/12/2010, Saturday – Lots of movement from Level 1 to Level 3 and Basement
- All PCs (including Datastream and Bloomberg) to Level 3
- Network printers to Level 3
- Photocopiers to Level 3
- Self-service borrowing machine to Level 3
- RBR Books to Basement
- Information and Loans Desks to Basement
5-8/12/2010 – Services closed temporarily
- All PCs (including Datastream and Bloomberg)
- Network printers
5/12/2010-9/1/2011 – Opening hours changes
Sat and Sun: Closed
6/12/2010-9 Jan 2011 – Temporary set-up
Library main entrance and Book Drop will be relocated to Basement. Follow the signs we will be putting up to get there.
If you are coming from the carpark, this is how you get there:
1. At the carpark barrier, turn right.
2. As you enter, proceed right.
3. As you come to a corner, turn left.
4. You will see the library’s temporary entrance (a set of glass doors) and the red Book Drop.
- Loans Desk – so bring the books you want to borrow from Level 3 to Basement if you want to borrow them.
- Information Desk – come to this Desk for information.
- RBR Books