If you have work for which you need a durable sealant, working with Sealex is what you should do. With this, you have a product of the best technology available. Unlike other sealants, it employs the use of polyurethane which is an elastomeric material of the highest quality. Many sealants have lots of shortcomings including bubbling, swelling, and sensitivity to moisture-causing delamination. The modified PU used to make Sealex ensures it never succumbs to these shortcomings. According to this site, it is a non-bubbling, non-swelling, and non-shrinking sealant that can be used in conditions with lots of moisture. That’s why you can be sure to get the perfect sealing you have been looking for.
One of the selling attributes of Sealex Modified PU is that it is environmentally-friendly. It contains no solvent and complies with LEED safety standards. You are safe working with this product. After using it in the home, there is no reason why one should have a problem living there. As the emphasis shifts to eco-friendly products, Sealex should be at the top of everyone’s minds. The fact that it’s resistant to all types of weather conditions makes it good enough to require little to no maintenance. That’s why it is considered a longer lasting sealant.
Most sealants have multiple applications but Sealex stands out when it comes to this attribute. You may want to use it as an adhesive and sealant for many residential, commercial, and industrial applications. Think of anywhere you need a permanently flexible seal or joint and you know where to use Sealex. In fact, most of the places where it is used are those that need really durable materials. Sealex can be used in applications such as:
- Heating vacuum and air conditioning systems.
- Metal building and construction.
- Making concrete joints.
- Joining metal and aluminum panels.
- General waterproofing and sealing.
- Roofing and gutter systems.
- General industrial applications.
- Windows and doors perimeters.
As a sealant, Sealex comes with a number of benefits that make it the longer-lasting sealant it is. We love it because of the following:
- It is a non-bleeding and non-stain sealant.
- It is made from modified polyurethane adhesive which makes it longer lasting.
- The technology employed to make it ensures it contains no solvents and isocyanates.
- It is highly-resistant to weathering and degradation.
- It cures very fast thus reducing the time for its application.
- It is eco-friendly since it complies with LEED and VOC standards.
- Sealex is made to meet the highest international standards.
- The sealant joints neither swell nor shrink.
- It causes no oil stains in panels and porous materials.
- The technology used to make Sealex ensures it is UV resistant so that it can be used outdoors for longer periods of time.
- It is not affected by water and moisture, making it a versatile material to work with.
- It allows you to finish off your work by painting on it.
As a sealant with wide-ranging applications, Sealex works well on an array of materials. You may use it with granite, plastics, ceramics, porcelain, marble, PVC, wood, glass, metals, porous surfaces, and painted surfaces.