Pacific Conferences (www.conferences.com.sg) specialises in organising business conferences aimed at providing interactive, insightful information and analysis about issues facing businesses in Asia-Pacific.
We believe in providing maximum returns to our speakers, delegates and partners and are dedicated to providing total customer care. We strive for every conference to make a long lasting impact on our attendees through the provision of insightful information, practical case studies, in-depth discussion, and intimate networking opportunities. Over and above all, we take great pride in being a catalyst for the growth of all businesses and individuals. Our client and speaker portfolio include leaders from various industries in both local and foreign markets as well as Fortune 500 companies.
Are you bold, entrepreneurial, creative and dynamic? Do you have a flair for discovering new business trends? Can you take on new challenges? Above all, do you love meeting people? If you believe that you possess these traits (or more), then we at Pacific Conferences would love to talk to you.
The Conference Producer is responsible for developing quality conference programmes targeted at senior executives in the Asia Pacific region. It involves:
– conducting market research to identify hot issues
– drafting programme topics
– recruiting qualified speakers
– vetting presentation materials
– performing on site event duties etc.
The Conference Producer will need to work closely with colleagues in the Administration and Marketing department to deliver a successful conference.
– University graduate with excellent interviewing & research skills
– High interest in analysing new markets & discovering business needs
– Aptitude for digesting a high level of information in a short space of time
– Able to write compelling sales copy & communicate with senior executives
– Strong academic background with good grades in English
– Ambitious & creative in developing ideas into events
– Possess entrepreneurial aptitude with determination to succeed
– Thrive on pressure and pride on making a difference
– Able to handle multiple projects concurrently and meet tight deadlines
Please email to email@example.com with :
- Cover Letter
- Current Salary
- Expected Salary