To apply for the TTSH Management Internship Programme, click here.
Searching for undiscovered opportunities on an international level enables us to develop products and services for governments, corporates and institutions.
You’ll broaden your career horizons on a global platform that will enable your curiosity to thrive, support your thirst for learning and provide opportunities to work with colleagues around the world.
Be a great discovery for Global Banking and Markets.
HSBC invites penultimate year students, final year students and recent graduates to apply for the 2018 Global Banking (Coverage Relationship Management) Internship Programme 2018 in Hong Kong.
Coverage Relationship Management (CRM) is the principal point of contact for HSBC’s largest clients, responsible for building trusted relationships and delivering bespoke solutions across the full suite of products globally. CRM uses HSBC’s platform of banking solutions and unrivalled global network of relationship managers and product specialists to meet the global needs of clients.
The Global Banking (Coverage Relationship Management) Internship Programme is a ten-week programme that gives you the first-hand experience to work across a range of transactions, collaborate with colleagues in multiple product areas, and work with some of the world’s largest organisations. You will constantly learn about the products and services across our international network, and see how we use our strengths to connect our corporate, government and institutional clients to mature and emerging markets to improve their financial performance. Perform well and you could secure a place on our Global Banking (Coverage Relationship Management) Graduate Programme.
Applications will be accepted until 19 November 2017.
Apply now for the 2018 Global Banking (Coverage Relationship Management) Off-cycle Internship in Hong Kong (Programme Dates – March to May 2018) – final year students and recent graduates
Apply now for the 2018 Global Banking (Coverage Relationship Management) Summer Internship in Hong Kong (Programme Dates – June to August 2018) – penultimate year students
Career Preparation Workshop: Resume Writing & Interview Skills
AY17/18, Semester 1
Choose any ONE of the sessions:
Registration deadline: 12 Oct 2017, Thursday
19 Oct, Thur, 10am to 12pm
25 Oct, Wed, 2pm to 4pm
Location: Tokyo / Paris Room, YIH, Level 3
Limited spaces available! Attending the Career Preparation Workshop is a requirement for FASS students who intend to embark on FASS Internship Programme (FASS IP).
* Please bring along your resume to the workshop to maximize your learning experience.
You may refer to page 31 of the NUS Career Guidebook for a sample resume template.
Police Intelligence Department
Singapore Police Force
Internship Programme 2018
- The Internship Programme is opened to NUS, NTU and SMU students only.
- Recruitment is only open to Year 3 students from the following faculties:
– NUS Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences
– NUS Faculty of Science
– NTU School of Biological Sciences
– NTU College of Science Deans Office
– NTU College of Humanities, Arts, & Social Sciences
– SMU School of Social Sciences
- Shortlisted applicants can expect to be subject to interviews and security clearance
- Unstructured i.e. internship need not be limited to the vacation period
- The intern need not come into office everyday Monday to Friday but PID can stipulate the number of full work days per week or specific days that the intern must report to office
Duration & Deliverables of Internship
- Duration of the internship is 6 months long
- The intern is expected to produce a minimum of one report and one presentation.
Synopsis of Research Area for Intern
- Conduct open source research into the broad area of genetic research and look into developments in the areas listed below (not an exhaustive list).
– Genetic editing
– Genetic modification
– Synthetic biology
– Stem Cell research
– Genetic testing
- Highlight the potential implications to law and order (in particular, relating to policing concerns) and the legislative framework.
- The research should also cover perspectives of various stakeholders, interest groups, non-governmental organisations (NGOs) and any other relevant groups.
- Submit the internship application form, your resume and a one-page write-up (in Times New Roman, font size 12) on the above-mentioned research area to:
o Tan_Ting_Ting@spf.gov.sg ; and
- Include your faculty, major and minor (if any) in your resume.
- Application will close on 31 Oct 2017, 2359hrs. Your application will not be considered if the write-up exceeds one page.
GET A UNIQUE JOB EXPERIENCE AT ICCS!
A GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO NETWORK WITH ITALIAN AND INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS COMMUNITY IN SINGAPORE;
DO AN INTERNSHIP AT ICCS;
A GREAT OCCASION FOR NETWORKING WITH 250 OVER MEMBERS AMONGST THE MOST RELEVANT COMPANIES IN FASHION, F&B, DESIGN, ENGINEERING, AUTOMOTIVE AND FINANCE;
ICCS, the Italian Chamber of Commerce in Singapore is a bridge between Italy and Singapore organizing Missions & Delegations, Fairs, Seminars, Talks & Round table sharing with our Singaporean partners the potential of Italian companies in all business sectors, lifestyle and culture. The internship program (usually 3 months program)) aims at helping students to improve and consolidate the academic background with practical experience, assisting the Chamber in some of the following tasks, using some of your best skills:
- database management
- research and market analysis
- feasibility studies on sectors and specific companies needs, handling requests for assistance from Italian subjects
- support marketing promotional events
- Arrangement of B2B meetings
- writing articles for the quarterly newsletter
- assisting in feeding daily the web-site with relevant news form Italy and Singapore
EVENT ORGANIZATION SKILLS
- Supporting the SG (the Supervisor) and the staff in organizing events, seminars, talks and round table on different sectors and topics.
Any period commencing from 15th October 2017 for a period of 3 to 4 months negotiable.
Office hours are 9 to 6 every day excluding Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays
- shorter periods of time accepted;
- must be Singaporean
- this is an unpaid internship, you will be provided with an EZ Link card for your travel expenses within Singapore during your internship. The monthly allowance for travel is SGD50.00 and for meal is SGD200.00.
- Interns shall comply with rules and regulations of the Chamber as per dress code, work hours, confidentiality, access to information, safety and security, and medical leave.
At the end of the internship, the Supervisor will complete a final evaluation and testimonial describing the intern’s experience and performance by issuing an official reference letter
For more information please contact: GINA YEO: email@example.com; or tel: +65 62230356
Interested in building up your resume? NUS Enterprise, in collaboration with Professor Jack Sim, have an exciting opportunity for you: Hawkerpreneurs!
NUS Enterprise supports social ventures within the NUS community through various initiatives and programmes. They have been working closely with Professor Jack Sim in the past years on DBS-NUS Social Venture Challenge Asia, as he sat on their advisory board for the competition. Professor Jack Sim is the founder of BoP Hub and the World Toilet Organization, as well as an Adjunct Associate Professor at the LKY School of Public Policy.
Professor Jack Sim is starting a new project Hawkerpreneurs, with the mission to provide a promising and sustainable career option to PMETs in the food business, and at the same time preserve and improve our local hawker trade, culinary skills and hawker food culture. Here’s where you come in: Prof Sim is now looking for students to help in designing different lines of business for Hawkerpreneurs. Other than the usual food stalls, Hawkerpreneur is set to maximise the space of 9000 sqft – to be ready by the end of the year – through corporate and private events. Applicants should ideally have some experience in events planning, and Prof Sim believes that this will be a good opportunity for FASS students to put what you have learned into practice.
Allowance is on an ad-hoc basis starting next year, and allowance will be provided.
Interested students, kindly send your portfolio to Yee Ting <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
Do you enjoy writing? Have a passion for designing? If your answer to both questions is yes, then this internship is perfect for you!
Join the Recruitment Marketing and Research Unit (RMR) at Ministry of Education where you will be exposed to various aspects of the marketing world, and see how your interest applies to the real world.
To apply, please visit www.moe.gov.sg/marketing-internship
Interested applicants, please email Ms Jenny Ho (email@example.com).