Abbott is a global healthcare company devoted to improving life through the development of products and technologies that span the breadth of healthcare. With a portfolio of leading, science-based offerings in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals and branded generic pharmaceuticals, Abbott serves people in more than 150 countries and employs approximately 70,000 people.
The purpose of the internship is to provide meaningful professional hands-on experience to students with proven academic performance and leadership potential. Abbott hires students majoring in many areas based on business need. Ideal candidates will combine technical and business knowledge with analytical strength and creative problem solving abilities.
Project Title: Improving the Quality of Hires for Abbott
Project Overview: Abbott is reviewing the quality of new hires across all divisions in Singapore. We are embarking on an holistic project that comprises of 3 sub-projects and it includes Agency Management, Abbott Alumni Management and lastly the metrics that will measure the quality of new hires.
Core Job Responsibilities:
• Review current list of Agency performance
• Mapped out existing/new Agency capability
• Propose new list of Agency for 2015
• Develop a data tool that comprises of ex-Abbott “A” Players
• Develop a communication toolkit to reach out/ keep in touch with ex-Abbott “A” Players
Quality of Hires
• Develop Hiring Manager Survey post 3, 6 and 12 months of new hire joining
• Develop New Hire Survey
• Consolidate data on new hires’ performance post a year of joining
• New list of Agency for 2015
• A list of ex-Abbott “A” Players
• A communication toolkit for ex-Abbott “A” Players
• Hiring Manager Survey
• New Hire Survey
• New hires’ performance
Skills and competencies required
• Strong project management skills
• Strong communication skills
Internship start date: 11 May
Please apply via NUS TalentConnect here.