FASS Mentorship Programme 2013 – Applications Open Now!

Not sure about your career choices, which jobs fit you, how to prepare for your dream job or what it entails?  Let an FASS alumnus be your guide and helping hand to answer your queries about the working world.

In the words of a former mentee –

“I was truly privileged in that my FASS mentorship experience was in many ways no less than an internship experience! My mentor provided opportunities for me to get “hands-on” experience and an insider’s perspective on the tourism sector. As a student with various other school commitments, I also benefited tremendously from the flexibility the program offered in terms of arranging meetings with my mentor. During these meetings, my mentor candidly related personal experiences for me to learn from and readily addressed the many questions I had for him. I am certain that the FASS mentorship experience will prove to be a crucial first step I took closer to graduation, and in preparation for embarking on my career path. It has also been memorable in that it accorded me an invaluable learning experience outside of NUS.” Sarabjeet Singh (Geography Major)

Please APPLY HERE by 28 April 2013.

If you have any queries, please write to reunion@nus.edu.sg.