ENROLLMENT AND PREALLOCATION FOR CS4880, DIGITAL ENTREPRENEURSHIP
Professor Juzar Motiwalla will select students for his module, CS4880, on Digital Entrepreneurship. The class is open to 3rd and 4th year undergraduate students from all faculties. The number of students to be enrolled for CS4880 is limited.
More details can be found on IVLE, http://courses.nus.edu.sg/course/dcsjm/internet/CS4880_Course_Preview.pdf
The lecturer is Professor Juzar Motiwalla, who was a Partner at a Venture Capital company. Previously he was CEO of Kent Ridge Digital Labs. He has worked closely with top executives of Apple, HP, IBM and other global companies as well as with leading venture capitalists in Silicon Valley and Asia. He has been on the Boards of many start-ups.
CS4880 is offered in Semester 2 (2012/13), on Mondays 6.30 – 9.30 pm in Executive Classroom COM2-04-02. The course can be only taken for credit and is graded. Full attendance is expected.
If you wish to sign up for CS4880, please e-mail directly to Professor Motiwalla (email@example.com) by 26th December 2012, 12.00 noon with responses to the points below in the format shown. Please be diligent in your response. Students with questions about the course may contact Prof Juzar Motiwalla.
The students to be preallocated for the module will be selected by 2nd January 2013.
FORMAT FOR REQUEST FOR ENROLLMENT FOR CS4880
Degree enrolled in:
Home Faculty (e.g SoC):
Department (e.g. Computer Science):
Year of Study (e.g. 2nd Year):
1) Please explain why you wish to take this module.
2) Please list any special achievements (academic and non-academic), interesting activities, employment, internships and attachments, or entrepreneurial experience.
3) Please point out if you have acquired similar knowledge elsewhere (for example, TR3002, IS5116/CS5263) or intend to take such courses in the same semester as CS4880.
4) Have you taken CP2201, Journey of the Innovator or CS3882, Developing Breakthrough Ideas?
5) Are you on internship in Semester 2?
6) Please describe prior relevant background if you are not SoC students.
Toh Mui Kiat