Computational Lenses for X-ray imaging
- Coherent diffractive imaging.
- Iterative phase retrieval with noisy and incomplete diffraction patterns.
- Unsupervised clustering techniques for very large diffraction datasets.
- Resolving structural heterogeneity from serial imaging of disordered ensembles.
- Three-Dimensional Serial Femtosecond Imaging for x-ray free-electron lasers.
- Limits and feasibility of 3D serial femtosecond imaging.
Computational Lenses for Electron microscopy
- 3D pop-out metrology from Transmission Electron Microscopy.
- Robust drift correction.
- Single particle analyses for cryo-electron microscopy
- Phase retrieval for electron microscopy.
- Performant simulators for STEM, and TEM.
- Glass transitions in supercooled systems.
- Transient states in multi-step nucleation.
- Spinodal decomposition.
- Identifying universal rigidity parameters in unsupervised search problems.
Data Science and Machine Learning
- Robust network inference of hidden transmission routes of infectious diseases.
- Decoding structural complexity in polypeptides.
- Explainable unsupervised learning.
- Computer vision.