1. Here is the distribution of your midterm marks. The maximum marks given is 30 (out of 31). The average is 16. Note that the make-up midterm marks are not yet integrated (that explains the seven 0s).
2. You should be getting back your answer sheet this week during your tutorial. Please note the following regarding regrades.
- Please check carefully to make sure there is no error in grading (including summing error and mark entering error)
- Students receiving back the answer sheets this week has until the end of the week to submit the regrade request.
- Please submit the regrade request to the TA, Mr. Saeid, during his office hours, or slip it under my office door with an accompanying note explaining your request.
- Students who receive back the answer sheet after this week can only submit the regrade request “on-the-spot.”
- Please take a look at the marking scheme to understand how we allocate marks, before you request for a regrade.
3. Your midterm mark has been imported into your IVLE gradebook for CS2105.
4. IMPORTANT notes on Q5. We accept both A and C as correct answers. Due to my negligence, C is not marked as the correct answer. You, however, need not submit your answer sheet for regrade if you answered C for Q5 but did not receive 2 marks for that. An additional 2 marks will be added to your midterm grade “digitally”. In other words, you should see that your grade in the gradebook is 2 marks higher than what is noted on your answer sheet. Please inform me if your answer for Q5 is C but you did not receive an additional 2 marks.