Level 1000 Chemistry Module Registration AY1718
- THEORY MODULES: Chemistry students are required to take the following theory modules:
|Semester 1||Semester 2|
|CM 1131 – Physical Chemistry||CM 1121 – Organic Chemistry|
|CM 1111 – Inorganic Chemistry||LSM1401(Biochemistry)|
|MA1421 or MA1102 (Math)|
Module Registration for AY1718
- For all theory modules: students need to bid in CORS directly. In Semester 1: please bid CM1131, CM1111 and 1 math module (MA1421 or MA1102) and in semester 2: please bid CM1121 and LSM1401.
- If you are unable to secure the module(s), please submit an appeal in CORS.
- Polytechnic graduates will need to verify their transcripts at Admin Office, Department of Chemistry (Block S8- level 3) to request for waiver.
- LAB MODULE (CM1191 Experiments in Chemistry 1) will be pre-allocated to students who have declared chemistry as their major (do NOT bid in CORS).
– Students will be allocated to take CM1191 in either semester 1 or semester 2.
– The result of the allocation (semester and group) will be sent to you by email and the allocation name list is uploaded on the Chemistry Department website http://www.chemistry.nus.edu.sg/education/undergrads/CourseResources/notices.htm
Please check your email and/or chemistry department website regularly to receive the updated information. Note: There are several rounds of allocation, if you have not received your group in this round – please wait for the next round. All Chemistry students will be allocated a group.
– Upon received your group, if you wish to change your lab group, please fill in the appeal form (obtained under the above link) and submit to the Admin Office, Dept of Chemistry along with your study plan/timetable
CM1191 Schedule AY1718
Lecture: Semester 1 Monday 10-12 am weekly Semester 2: Monday 8-10 am weekly
Lab location: S5-level 1 (General Teaching Lab)
- TUTORIAL REGISTRATION:
For CM1111 and CM1131, please register for your tutorial group via CORS, in iteration 2 (starting 18 August, 9 am)
Module and tutorial registration: Dr Zhang Sheng (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Lab allocation: Dr. Hoang T. Giang (email@example.com)