The Integrated Virtual Learning Environment (IVLE) is undergoing a major revamp. The new interface is already available if you want to use it. While the new IVLE looks very different, the majority of the functions have been retained.
New users should find their initial experience of IVLE less daunting. Existing users will probably need to get used to the interface, but CIT is confident that the new IVLE offers a more streamlined experience while retaining the many features that has made it indispensable in NUS.
The NUS IVLE Android app has been updated to version 4.3. This includes:
- Navigate from one module to another quickly using the ActionBar Dropdown.
- Pull To Refresh the list in module tools.
- Fixed the bug: Cannot play multimedia videos.
- 3-line slide out menu used instead of the arrow on the top left.
- Access Lesson Plan for each module.
- FeedBack Forum tool added in the Sliding Menubar.
- View and Download Multimedia Files.
- Other minor bug fixes and performance enhancements.
The NUS IVLE iOS (iPhone & iPad) app has been updated to version 3.1 with the following updates:
- Bug Fixes
- Subscribe to Timetable iCalendar
- View all modules latest Announcements in What's New
- Improved Forum posting interface
- Improved Workbin viewing/downloading of files
- Download of Webcast lectures for offline viewing
- Listing of all downloaded files on iPhone/iPad
- Add Students Events to Calendar
NUS IVLE Android app
Now you can enjoy the services of IVLE while being on the go with your Android smart phone.
NUS IVLE is NUS' course management system running on Android phones. This free app can be used via Wi-Fi and 3G.
You can access to your course modules, syllabus, urgent announcements, read assignments from the work bins, review forum post and see the latest student events from IVLE.
Getting started is easy. Just download the app from Google Play, establish the connection and you are on the way. Do let the IVLE team know about your experience with this app.
IVLE has collaborated with John Wiley & Sons Singapore Pte. Ltd. to bring you direct access to WileyPLUS.
You can review and select books for your module from John Wiley's extensive catalogue. At the same time, you can access multimedia content for the books through IVLE's integration to WileyPLUS – Wiley's online learning environment.
Access your Module's Text & Readings section in IVLE to access the Wiley catalogue and WileyPLUS.
WileyPLUS is an innovative, research-based online environment for effective teaching and learning.
WileyPLUS builds students' confidence because it takes the guesswork out of studying by providing students with a clear roadmap: what to do, how to do it, if they did it right. Students will take more initiative so you'll have greater impact on their achievement in the classroom and beyond.