The NUS IVLE iOS (iPhone & iPad) app has been updated to version 3.1 with the following updates:
- Bug Fixes
- Subscribe to Timetable iCalendar
- View all modules latest Announcements in What's New
- Improved Forum posting interface
- Improved Workbin viewing/downloading of files
- Download of Webcast lectures for offline viewing
- Listing of all downloaded files on iPhone/iPad
- Add Students Events to Calendar
in NUSSU – The Ridge Magazine, 15 March 2011
by Yeo Shang Long
A mobile application for students to access the Integrated Virtual Learning Environment (IVLE) has been released for the Apple iPhone and the Windows Phone.
IVLE, which supports teaching and learning in the National University of Singapore through features such as online folders and module announcements, was previously accessible only through a web browser.
Read the article
NUS IVLE iPhone App
The NUS IVLE iPhone App is now available on the iTunes App Store. The app makes interacting with IVLE easier by providing access to your modules. Using the app you can read announcements, view workbin files, access discussion forum posts and find out about the latest student events. The NUS IVLE iPhone App also informs you what's new in your modules for the past 5 days. Enjoy access to IVLE while on the go!