CIT is collaborating with the Centre for Development of Teaching and Learning (CDTL) for a second run of its blended learning course - Designing Blended Learning Environments that Engage Students.
Six session are planned between 28 Sep to 16 Nov.
The course aims to enable participants to:
- adopt an evidence-based approach towards designing and developing a module for blended learning.
- identify appropriate educational technologies to be adopted for the module.
- design and develop appropriate learning resources and learning activities for online sessions.
- design and develop appropriate learning activities and tasks for face-to-face sessions.
- reflect upon their experiences while participating as learners in the course.
Find out more here.
As announced in February, Turnitin's similarity report will transition to a new interface.
The new interface - Feedback Studio - was enabled during recess week of AY16/17 Sem 2.
Since then, users have been able to toggle between Feedback Studio and Classic view.
On Tue 1 August, all users will be moved to Feedback Studio. Classic view will be disabled.
Turnitin's Instructor Guides contain videos, how-to guides, and quick tips to help educators get up and running with Feedback Studio in minutes.
The assignment creation workflow remains the same.
Turnitin is hosting a webcast about Feedback Studio on Tue 25 July at 1000 hrs (Singapore time).
Sign up for the webcast to find out more about Feedback Studio from Turnitin.
The existing Turnitin report will change soon for instructors and students.
This affects all Turnitin users in NUS, including those using Turnitin via IVLE.
The new report layout, Turnitin Feedback Studio, offers the existing functionalities of Turnitin, but in a simplified, more intuitive interface.
Feedback Studio will be introduced in two phases:
- Recess Week AY16/17 Sem 2:
Feedback Studio will be enabled. You will be able to toggle between Feedback Studio and Classic view.
- Friday 21 July 2017
Feedback Studio will be mandatory for all users. Classic view will be removed. If you were on Classic view, you will be switched to Feedback Studio.
A video walkthrough, a demo and more information are available.
For queries, please log in and send your questions via CIT Services Help.