CIT has acquired a license to use Zoom. Zoom supports video and audio conferencing, chat, and webinars across mobile, desktop, and room systems. Zoom Rooms is the original software-based conference room solution used around the world in board, conference, huddle, and training rooms, as well as executive offices and classrooms.
It is compatible with desktop and mobile devices and H.323 room system, allowing participants to have a rich web conferencing experiences with both NUS and external users.
For more information, please visit wiki.nus.edu.sg/display/cit/Zoom.
CIT will be co-organising with Examsoft, a half-day seminar called ‘Assessment on Tour’. It will be held on 9th January at NUS (Shaw Foundation House).
More information for AoT is at http://aot.examsoft.com/singapore
NUS hosted TEL2017, the 2nd National Conference on Technology-Enhanced Learning at University Town on 21 and 22 November.
The Centre for Instructional Technology (CIT) was part of the organizing committee of this two-day event.
We hope that participants gained insights and created lasting connections at the event.
An elevated view over University Town.
CIT is collaborating with the Centre for Development of Teaching and Learning (CDTL) for a second run of its blended learning course - Designing Blended Learning Environments that Engage Students.
Six session are planned between 28 Sep to 16 Nov.
The course aims to enable participants to:
- adopt an evidence-based approach towards designing and developing a module for blended learning.
- identify appropriate educational technologies to be adopted for the module.
- design and develop appropriate learning resources and learning activities for online sessions.
- design and develop appropriate learning activities and tasks for face-to-face sessions.
- reflect upon their experiences while participating as learners in the course.
Find out more here.