Office: CeLS #04-15
Tel: (65) 86260320
2015- present Ph.D. NUS Graduate School for Integrative Sciences and engineering (NGS)
National University of Singapore, Singapore
2012-2015 M.S.(Psychology) South China Normal University, China
2008-2012 B.S.(Psychology) South China Normal University, China
My main research interest lies in understanding the psychological and neural mechanisms of economic decision-making.
Peer Reviewed Publications
- Huang, Y., Kendrick, K. M., Zheng, H., & Yu, R. (2015). Oxytocin enhances implicit social conformity to both in-group and out-group opinions. Psychoneuroendocrinology, 60, 114-119.
- Huang Y., Kendrick KM., Yu R. (2014). Social conflicts elicit an N400-like component. Neuropsychologia. 65 (2014) 211–220
- Huang Y., Kendrick KM., Yu R. (2014). Conformity to the Opinions of Other People Lasts for No More Than 3 Days. Psychological Science. 25(7): 1388-1393.
- Huang Y., Yu R. (2014). The feedback-related negativity reflects “more or less” prediction error in appetitive and aversive conditions. Frontiers in Neuroscience. 8: 108
- Yu R., Huang Y. (2013). A nickel ain’t worth a dime anymore: The illusion of money and the rapid encoding of its true value. Plos One. 8(1): e55025.