In AY2013/4 semester 2 I am coteaching a section of Quantitative Reasoning for Yale-NUS (with Ng Hui Khoon), coteaching SPH6004 Advanced Biostatistics for SSHSPH (with Teo YY and Choi Hyungwon) and statistical advisor for a Community Health Project in SSHSPH.
In AY2013/4 semester 1 I am coteaching SPH3101 Biostatistics for Public Health for SSHSPH (with Tan Chuen Seng) and co-facilitating GEK1900 Public Health in Action for SSHSPH (with Jeannette Lee).
I am also supervising several honours projects with DSAP.
I previously taught
- 2012/13 S2: Statistical advisor for Community Health Project [SSHSPH]
- 2012/13 S2: SPH6004 Advanced Biostatistics (co-taught with Teo YY and Choi Hyungwon) [SSHSPH]
- 2012/13 S1: ST4234 Bayesian Statistics [DSAP]
- 2011/12 S2: Statistical co-advisor for two Community Health Projects [SSHSPH]
- 2011/12 S2: break from teaching.
- 2011/12 S1: FMS1203S Randomness in scientific thinking and FMS1204S Junk science, good science, and statistics [DSAP]
- 2010/11 S2: ST3242 Introduction to survival analysis [DSAP]
- 2010/11 S1: ST5219 Bayesian hierarchical modelling [DSAP]
- 2009/10 S2: 2 freshman seminars on statistical game theory and randomness in scientific thinking [DSAP]
- 2009/10 S1: ST2238 Introductory Biostatistics [DSAP]
- 2008/9 S2: ST2238 Introductory Biostatistics [DSAP]
- 2008/9 S1: ST3242 Introduction to Survival Analysis [DSAP]